The Corson Crew

The Corson Crew

Friday, May 31, 2013

Swim


Andrew and Matthew had a lesson at the Racquet Club and so we stayed a little for free swim after it was over. A cute girl walked up and said, "Hi Andrew!"  Andrew was flattered and said hello back. It was his lunch buddy from kindergarten a first grade, Catherine!  They were so cute!  I loved watching them giggle together and have fun. It's not often that Andrew is comfortable enough around girls to relax and enjoy their company!
Afterward the boys and I grabbed lunch and then made a couple of our stops. One to Academy where the boys felt like they needed skateboards and then to Whole Foods. Matthew was a ham and kept taking his shirt off. Errands during the summer are going to be so fun!!
Then came the dreaded allergy shot. Andrew was not happy and Matthew was on his side trying to persuade me not to take him to get his shot. Afterward, once Matthew saw how upset Andre was, Matthew was upset with me. He told me to NEVER let Andrew get a shot again. I was such a bad mommy!
I do love how the boys take up for each other....sometimes:)
The boys waiting at the allergy doctor. 

No comments: