The Corson Crew

The Corson Crew

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Fun friends and Family Night at SF

Yesterday Matthew had a morning play date at the park with Harper and then a lunch play date at the Racquet Club with Harper and Jackson. I think The boys were a little too much for sweet Harper girl. She crashed as soon as we got in the car.
Later that evening all four of us went to the SF book fair at Andrew's school. It was so fun seeing Andrew interact with his new friends. I was shocked that he was just as crazy about the girls as he was about the boys. I think the girls enjoyed Andrew too. I can already see him being a sweetheart to the girls! Once we made it to the book fair, Andrew had his eye on a journal. I love that he is so excited about learning how to write that he is more interested in a cool looking journal than a Pokemon book or other silly book that we have 3 thousand of already. Andrew was NOT ready to leave so we left quickly with a whiney boy. After his bath I saw him writing in the new journal he bought at the book fair. This morning I found the entry... "Dad is a little mean and a little nice. Mom was too."

No comments: