The Corson Crew

The Corson Crew

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Boys and their toys

Today was a special day at our house! Not only was it trash day, but the neighbors are putting in a pool and our street is full of dump trucks and all kinds of tractors. Matthew spent much time today just watching! I love the way he stands with his hands behind his back like his Poppa!
After Gymboree and a picnic with Jackson, I worked library for Andrew's class today. It's so fun seeing him so happy at school! He loves all that he is learning at school. He sat down and did homework (mommy assigned) for over 30 minutes tonight.
Jackson came to visit this evening while his parents celebrated their anniversary. He and Matthew are the best pals, and Andrew is the best helper! He is such a great big brother and will make a wonderful daddy one day!
On a funny note, Andrew has been complaining of itchy fingers after his bath lately. I think we need to change soaps. But, today, after drying off, I caught him squirting cortisone cream all over his hands...like lotion. He said it helped! I hope that's ok for him to do that!
I have so many reasons to be thankful!

1 comment:

Julie Hall said...

Your boys are awesome! They make me laugh and make my heart smile.