The Corson Crew

The Corson Crew

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Picnic lunch and Grocery Helper

Matthew is such a routine kiddo. After bible buddies, we usually stay at church for lunch with other mommies and kiddos. Today I had to make a flying trip to the grocery store before Matthew's nap, so I was going to try to skip lunch today. Matthew started crying, "Eat, eat!" So back in we go. Our usual room didn't have tables set up so we camped out and had our own picnic. I love these sweet moments with me kiddos.
Then on to the grocery store. Matthew eagerly helped push the buggy. He first stopped at the candy aisle and threw in a bag of Butterfingers. He looked up at me and then said: Poooot back! Haha! So then off for a box mix to make dessert for company tomorrow. I grab a chocolate muffin mix and he grabs it out of his cart and says: Pooot back! Hahaha! I guess it's only fair.
Matthew's purchases: Teddy Grahams,freeze dried strawberries, and huge pasta noodles!
You can see from the pics that he will make a wonderful husband one day!

No comments: