The Corson Crew

The Corson Crew

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Just another Wednesday

This morning after taking school pics at CDI, Wendy took the boys to play at the Memorial City castle and ride the train. It was such a blessing because I was able to do some much needed de-cluttering. I got a huge chunk of it done, but I still have SO much more to do. It absolutely amazes me how many toys we have accumulated. Thanks Wendy for the couple of hours of uninterrupted time!
Pool construction continues across the street so Matthew and I had a very entertaining morning of huge roots from trees being loaded in back of dump truck.
Matthew got a red motorcycle for his birthday this weekend. For whatever reason, he felt compelled to put on one of my silky dresses, sun hats, and hop on his bike for a ride. He kept telling me "night night" because the dress was soft like pajamas! He was quite a scene on Overcup.
And project glue down train table is complete. Hoping we can keep our tracks connected now!
And, in super sad I didn't get a picture, but the boys and I treated Emily to some fro yo for her birthday this afternoon. I can NOT believe that she is 18 years old! That makes me old! Happy Birthday Emily! It's been so fun watching my baby sister grow up!!

No comments: