The Corson Crew

The Corson Crew

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thursday is our LONG day

Thursdays are jam packed. We have Bible Buddies/BSD then stay for lunch at the church with the other mommies and kiddos, Andrew has SF karate, and then Little Gym karate with Seth. Sometimes we have dinner at the Racquet Club for Mexican night if the weather is nice. Tonight we stayed in and I worked on clearing out Matthew's closet. I'm so sad to see some of my favorite outfits get packed up.
Andrew's homework started this week. So far he loves it and looks forward to sitting down to complete it. I could only hope it stays that way as long as it can! But, Matthew has also wanted homework. Last night he and Randy "worked" on his own homework. Randy would draw a circle and then Matthew would draw the eyes inside. I was pretty impressed! It's so cute to see him take pride in his work and show it off to his big brother.

No comments: